Superior is seeking highly qualified drivers!! This is a skilled position requiring safe and efficient operation of light and heavy refuse collection vehicles. If you are a safe, meticulous, honest, and reliable with a Class B CDL or higher we invite you to apply.
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have experience, an awesome driving record and be able to follow all DOT requirements.
For city required large item pick up days, please click on your city's tab for scheduled dates. Please note these are provided per individual city contracts and not all cities require their haulers to provide large item pick ups for their residents.
GO GREEN!Here is the new list of what we can recycle
* Cardboard boxes
* Carrier Stock (soft drink packaging)
* Chipboard (Single-layer "cardboard" such as cereal boxes, shoe boxes, paper roll tubes etc...)
* Newspaper and advertising inserts.
* Envelopes, junk mail, notebook papers, manila file folders, catalogs, phone books, office papers etc...
* Aluminum cans (pop cans)
* Steel (tin) cans (soup cans)
* All plastics #1 through #7- including plastic lids, yogurt and butter containers, toys (with metal parts removed). Plastics, tin, and aluminum- Please rinse.
We cannot accept the following items as recycle product
* Automotive bottles
* Vitamin or prescription containers
New Year’s Day
When a pick-up falls on or after a holiday in the same
week the pick-up will be one day later (excluding holidays that fall on Saturday or Sunday)
Example: Thanksgiving is on a Thursday so all Thursday
& Friday routes will run one date late that week. All other routes will run as scheduled
Superior Disposal ServiceP.O. Box 362
Gardner, KS 66030
Monday-Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 4pm
Please enter your name, email and phone # below.