Superior is seeking
highly qualified drivers!! This is a skilled position requiring safe
and efficient operation of light and heavy refuse collection vehicles.
If you are a safe, meticulous, honest, and reliable with a Class B CDL
or higher we invite you to apply.
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have experience, an awesome driving record and be able to follow all DOT requirements.
city required large item pick up days, please click on your city's tab
for scheduled dates. Please note these are provided per individual city
contracts and not all cities require their haulers to provide large
item pick ups for their residents.
Here is the list of what we can recycle
* Cardboard boxes
* Carrier Stock (soft drink packaging)
* Chipboard (Single-layer cardboard, cereal boxes, shoe boxes, paper roll tubes etc)
* Newspaper and advertising inserts.
* Envelopes, junk mail, notebook paper, manila folders, catalogs, phone books etc.
* Aluminum cans (pop cans)
* Steel (tin) cans (soup cans)
* All plastics #1 through #7- including plastic lids, yogurt and butter containers, toys (with metal parts removed).
Plastics, tin, and aluminum- Please rinse.
We cannot accept the following items as recycle product
* Automotive bottles
* Vitamin or prescription containers
Observed Holidays When
a pick-up falls on or after a holiday in the same week the pick-up will
be one day later (excluding holidays that fall on Saturday or Sunday)
Example: Thanksgiving is on a Thursday so all Thursday & Friday
routes will run one date late that week. All other routes will run as
New Year’s Day
Superior Disposal ServiceP.O. Box 362Gardner, KS 66030913-406-9460Monday-Thursday 8am - 5pmFriday 8am - 4pm
Please enter your name, email and phone # below.